Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Few Details

Katrina here—Since I've received many inquiries today, here's what I know:

The surgery is still on for tomorrow. I don't know the time (sorry), but John will update me as soon as Jamie comes out of surgery tomorrow and I'll post an update here.

They are settled in the hotel today, are stocked up with provisions from Sharon Martinez, and Jamie is preparing for the big day by relaxing as much as possible.

John's parents and sister, and Jamie's parents and gramma are all staying in Seattle as well.

Jamie has plenty of family visitors lined up for Thursday and Friday, and when she's ready to have "open" visiting hours from everyone else, there will be an update posted here. I'm not sure if that'll be this weekend or not, but as soon as I know anything I promise to let you all know.

Until then, keep Jame in your prayers, send her positive energy & strength, whatever it is you do...it all helps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katrina for being such a special friend to my sister and John. This website means a lot to her, her family, and her friends. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Jennifer