Monday, May 21, 2007

Preparing for Battle

We had a productive trip to Seattle, meeting Dr' Goff and her team as well as making last minute arrangements at UW and setting up my home base at the Silver Cloud in the U district. So far the SCCA seems to run like a well oiled machine. All of the staff is super informative, giving me the straight answers I need to feel confident that the love of my life is getting the best care she can.

Thanks to all offering me accommodations in Seattle, but for this leg, I feel it best set up right next to the Hospital so I can sneak away for a quick nap or shower with minimal travel time.

Looks like GB and BB are set up to stay at their favorite rabbit getaway in Shelton, they are anticipating long lazy days munching only the greenest of greens and getting frequent tummy rubs. Shorty will split his time between Katelyn's and my parent's place.

I want to thank Mark Roberts for squeezing us in last minute today. Thanks for your quick work and willingness to accommodate.

Everyone around us has been most helpful and quick to respond to all our requests, so I hope that you all can help me with one more. Please try to use email and the blog to communicate with us as much as you can. I know that we all reach for the phone out of love and concern, but at times our schedule seems to be compressed until I am ready to burst, and then later on a moment or two comes when we free up and can talk. Sooooo, if you want to chat, drop me a message first and we can make arrangements to call each other. We are checking our email several times a day, so you won't get missed or miss out on the latest news. Thanks.

Good night everyone and thanks for your love and support.

No comments: