Monday, February 9, 2009

Congratulations Dr. Goff !!!


My Mom told me about this link to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund website, where Dr. Goff has been named to lead the OCRF Ovarian Cancer Symptoms Study. Follow the link below to learn more:

http://www.ocrf.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=305:oc-symptoms-study&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=422


I still think about how lucky I am that she is my Doctor. I just wish other women were as lucky as me! I can't wait to see her again at the end of the month. I have my three month blood draw next week and three month check up a week after that. Time just seems to be flying by! It's great to be healthy. I hope all is well with everyone.

Also, I will be letting everyone know about the Relay for Life soon. I got my invite in the mail and will get our team started shortly...posts to come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are those who say we make our own luck? Certainly aggressively seeking the best care and facing treatment head on with a positive attitude is also a big part of your recovery.
So, pat yourself & John on the back as you praise Dr. Goff, because I'll bet she is glad you are her patient!
Love, Mom C